- Master of Arts – Music Theory and Pedagogy
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Specialized Honours – Music Theory and Pedagogy
- M.S. Education – Music and Social Science
- Bachelor of Arts – Geography
Instructor at York University (2005 – 2015)
- Workshop in Musicianship
- Music and Cultures
- Piano for Non-Majors
- Represented the institution at professional conferences and seminars including a conference in Helsinki, Finland.
- Active participant in professional development.
Private Teacher (over 25 years)
- Introductory Guitar and Violin
- Theory (rudiments, harmony, counterpoint, analysis)
- Supporting Your Young Musician at Home
- Ensuring a Positive Experience at Music Festivals
- Technique… What the Heck Is That and How Does It Relate to My Child’s Musical Development?
- Preschool and Montessori Programs
- Group Guitar Program
- In-house Assessment Program
- Workshops for parents, teachers, and students
- Music Appreciation Programs
- Summer Arts Camp
- Art Program
Individualized tutoring program, structured to meet and exceed the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines.
- English, French, and Math.
- Learning Skills
- Test-taking Skills
- Early Learner Reading Program
- Student Recitals
- Student Art Auctions
- Open Houses
- Parent-Teacher Nights
- Student Workshops
- Parent Information Seminars